Here kitty kitty kitty


It's time! Anyone who has been following this blog in the last couple of weeks will be happy to hear that I'm counting down to the craft fair tonight! I've got five hours and everything is already packed up and ready to go just like the good obsessive little girl that I am. Besides all the clothing and general randomness that will be coming in with me you will also be able to sign up for burlesque workshops as well. I'll be holding a beginners class on March24 and a chair dancing class on the 31st!

Sadly the pasties above won't be for sale. They were made last month for Kocaine kitty and I felt bad that their cuteness hadn't been posted about yet. I love love love them and their hotness in action was unbearably sexy.

I hope to see you at the fair tonight, Sunday March 1st. I'll be in the Avalon Mall UNICEF Craft/Flea market and my table will be near the Eddie Bauer store. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

blankity blank said...

"their hotness in action was unbearably sexy."

I can vouch for this.

meow.